12 DAYS | from $1799
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO RIO DE JANEIRO
Upon arrival at the Rio de Janeiro airport, you will be greeted by a representative who will take you to your confirmed Rio de Janeiro hotel.
You will have the remainder of the day to enjoy at your leisure, resting at your hotel and exploring the dynamic city on your own.
Check out our Rio de Janeiro Guide for suggestions on where to eat and what to do in Rio.
DAY 2: HALF DAY TOUR OF CHRIST THE REDEEMER
Today you’ll enjoy a private half-day tour up Corcovado, the mountain in the middle of Rio de Janeiro that is famous for its massive Christ the Redeemer statue.
After meeting your guide at your hotel, you’ll ride through Laranjeiras, one of the city’s oldest residential districts, and into the traditional Cosme Velho neighborhood. Here, you will board a mountain train for a scenic trip through the Tijuca forest, the largest urban forest in the world.
Upon reaching the top, 2,300 feet (700 meters) above sea level, you’ll be greeted by spectacular 360-degree city views. Soak up the scenery and feel dwarfed by the 130-foot tall religious statue, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
You’ll then return to your Rio de Janeiro hotel to enjoy the evening at your leisure.
DAY 3: FREE DAY RIO DE JANEIRO
Spend the day as you wish in beautiful Rio. Today you can sleep in, relax in the sun on one of Rio’s magnificent beaches, or explore the bustling streets of the city.
We will give you some ideas on what to see in the city.
You can also select to go on an exciting Rio tour.
DAY 4: ARRIVAL TO IGUAZU + BRAZILIAN IGUAZU FALL TOUR
After breakfast at your hotel, meet your transfer to the airport for your flight from Rio de Janeiro to Foz de Iguazu.
Upon arrival, you will be met at the Iguaçu airport by one of our representatives, who will take you to your confirmed hotel.
Once you are settled in, meet your guide at your hotel for a half-day tour of the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls. You will drive to the National Park, which covers 457,145 acres (185,000 hectares) of lush subtropical forest, where you’ll take a 45-minute hike along the walkway that borders the canyon of the Iguazu River. From here, you can enjoy fantastic panoramic views of this incredible waterfall system that reaches 266 feet high (81 meters).
After the tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Foz de Iguaçu where you can spend the evening at your leisure.
DAY 5: ARGENTINA IGUAZU FALLS TOUR
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before departing for a full-day tour of the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls. You’ll cross the border into Argentina and drive to the Iguazu Falls National Park, where you will enjoy intimate views of the Iguazu River and the falls. The Iguazu Falls tour includes hikes along the Upper Circuit, taking you to elevated walkways leading to the edge of the major waterfalls comprising the system, and the Lower Circuit, a circular route allowing for incredible views from below of the waters crashing down.
The tour includes an ecological train ride to the Devil's Throat, arguably the most impressive fall of the system, which you will be able to admire from spacious balconies along the edge of the falls.
Although the Devil's Throat tour and Upper Circuit tour are mostly flat, the Lower Circuit involves a lot of stairs, so be prepared for some effort.
Once you’ve had your fill of the breathtaking scenery, you’ll return to your hotel in Foz de Iguaçu and have the evening free to spend as you wish.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE FROM IGUAZU + LIMA ARRIVAL
Today you will have a transfer from your hotel to the airport at Iguazu, next destination: Lima, Peru.
Arrival and Transfer A representative will greet you at the airport and escort you to you respected Lima hotel.
DAY 7: CITY TOUR LIMA
After breakfast at you hotel, a representative will pick you up to take you for your Lima city tour.
• Explore the three distance architectural styles utilized in the city
• Historical center of Lima, with its 50 monuments and buildings, including the Government Palace and City Hall, Plaza San Martin, Plaza de Armas, and Basilica Cathedral in the Plaza Mayor
• Museum admission to the MuseoBanco Central de Reserva (BCR) to enjoy the Treasures of Peru collection
• San Francisco Convent, with admission to the magnificent catacombs onsite
• Beautiful views of the Pacific from modern residential areas such as Miraflores
Dinner and evening at Leisure Following the tour, you will have the evening at leisure to explore this bustling city of 9 million people.
DAY 8: CUSCO ARRIVAL (B) Acclimation day
After breakfast, our personal will escort you to the airport in Lima. Next destination: Magical Cusco. Once arrival, private transportation to your hotel.
DAY 9: CUSCO CITY TOUR AND SURROUNDINGS
Guided Tour of Cusco and Surroundings
• Historical capital of Peru
• Incan and Spanish Colonial architecture
• Cathedral of Santo Domingo, a Baroque church built on the ruins of the opulent Incan Koricancha Palace (Temple of the Sun)
• Incan holy place of Q’enko, an amphitheater once used for ceremonial sacrifices
• Incan monument of Tambomachay, ceremonial site of water worship
• Sacsayhuaman, an Incan fortress and site of the IntiRaymi (Fiesta del Sol), most notable for its hand-carved stones up to 9m tall and weighing over 350 tons
• Incan tambo (travelers’ rest stop) of PukaPukar
Late Afternoon/Evening at Leisure: Suggested Activities
• Browse the markets for an alpaca wool sweater
• Meet the local people and savor the local dishes in one of Cusco’s many restaurants and cafes.
DAY 10: SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Get ready to witness the majestic Sacred Valley! After breakfast in your hotel, a GOTOPERU representative will greet you and pick you up for a scenic bus ride through the Andean landscape to the Sacred Valley (El Valle Sagrado).
Trip highlights include:
• Tour through Pisac, a small town rich with Incan architecture and culture. Be sure to stop by the artisan market to view and purchase unique souvenirs.
• Visit to Ollantaytambo, a town and Incan archaeological site that once was the estate of Emperor Pachacutec. During the Spanish Conquest, it served as a fortress for Manco Inca Yupanqui.
A: Train and Overnight to Machu Picchu ( Included in the Price ) After your tour to Ollantaytambo fortress you will have a couple of hours extra to enjoy this small inca town before taking a 1.5hrs train to MachuPicchu Town where a representative will welcome you and transfer you to your confirmed hotel.
B: Overnight at Sacred Valley : you will be transfer to your comfortable hotel surrounded by spectacular landscapes in the Sacred Valley.
C: Return to Cusco : After Ollantaytambo you will enjoy a tour through Chinchero, an Andean village with Incan ruins and a colonial church that produces extraordinary textiles, woven with ancestral tools. After a visit to the Textile Market you will be transfer to your hotel in Cusco later in the afternoon.
DAY 11: TOUR MACHUPICCHU
After Breakfast you will be escort to take bus up to Machu Picchu.
• Guide tour of Machu Picchu given by an expert of the region and the culture
• A true history lesson of Machu Picchu and what it meant, what it means, and its significance throughout history
• A lesson on the site’s historic features, such as Sun Temple, the Sun Stone, and the Room of the Three Windows, where you will learn exactly what these locations were used for
• A truly once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity to capture the picturesque landscape
After Machu Picchu you are going back to Aguas Calientes to take your train back to Cusco. Once arrival , private transportation will escort you to your comfortable hotel.
DAY 12: TRANSFER OUT
Private transfer to Cusco Airport
ennifer Powers & Family New York - USAView all testimonials
Small Groups and Private tours
Our groups range from 4 to 14 travelers with an average of 7-9, and always with the option to upgrade to Vip services with a private guide and private driver.
We live here, trully a 24/7 Assistance
Always you will have a direct local number where to call, from a last minute itinerary change or to request a doctor to come to your hotel.
Cutting the middlemen, headquarters at Peru
You are free to compare we will be able to beat any publish price, we live and work here, you dont have to pay high overhead cost from other overseas agencies.
We take pride of our tripadvisor reviews!
The most important rewards are the authentic hundreds reviews we receive in different travel boards, from single travelers to university trips.
We can adapt to any arrival and departure
We know that international airfares are a factor for that reason we can adapt any of our programs to any arrival flight to Lima or Cusco.
Book Now option or Customize a dream trip!
You can now book a lifetime trip in 5 minutes and be ready to Vacation to the Land of the Incas, or you can also leave our travel local peruvian advisors the design of a lifetime trip!.