9 DAYS | from $1699
DAY 1: CUSCO ARRIVAL
Once arrival, private transportation to your hotel.
DAY 2: CUSCO CITY TOUR AND SURROUNDINGS
Guided Tour of Cusco and Surroundings
• Historical capital of Peru
• Incan and Spanish Colonial architecture
• Cathedral of Santo Domingo, a Baroque church built on the ruins of the opulent Incan Koricancha Palace (Temple of the Sun)
• Incan holy place of Q’enko, an amphitheater once used for ceremonial sacrifices
• Incan monument of Tambomachay, ceremonial site of water worship
• Sacsayhuaman, an Incan fortress and site of the IntiRaymi (Fiesta del Sol), most notable for its hand-carved stones up to 9m tall and weighing over 350 tons
• Incan tambo (travelers’ rest stop) of PukaPukar
Late Afternoon/Evening at Leisure: Suggested Activities
• Browse the markets for an alpaca wool sweater
• Meet the local people and savor the local dishes in one of Cusco’s many restaurants and cafes.
DAY 3: SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Get ready to witness the majestic Sacred Valley! After breakfast in your hotel, a GOTOPERU representative will greet you and pick you up for a scenic bus ride through the Andean landscape to the Sacred Valley (El Valle Sagrado).
Trip highlights include:
• Tour through Pisac, a small town rich with Incan architecture and culture. Be sure to stop by the artisan market to view and purchase unique souvenirs.
• Visit to Ollantaytambo, a town and Incan archaeological site that once was the estate of Emperor Pachacutec. During the Spanish Conquest, it served as a fortress for Manco Inca Yupanqui.
A: Train and Overnight to Machu Picchu ( Included in the Price ) After your tour to Ollantaytambo fortress you will have a couple of hours extra to enjoy this small inca town before taking a 1.5hrs train to MachuPicchu Town where a representative will welcome you and transfer you to your confirmed hotel.
B: Overnight at Sacred Valley : you will be transfer to your comfortable hotel surrounded by spectacular landscapes in the Sacred Valley.
C: Return to Cusco : After Ollantaytambo you will enjoy a tour through Chinchero, an Andean village with Incan ruins and a colonial church that produces extraordinary textiles, woven with ancestral tools. After a visit to the Textile Market you will be transfer to your hotel in Cusco later in the afternoon.
DAY 4: TOUR MACHUPICCHU
After Breakfast you will be escort to take bus up to Machu Picchu.
• Guide tour of Machu Picchu given by an expert of the region and the culture
• A true history lesson of Machu Picchu and what it meant, what it means, and its significance throughout history
• A lesson on the site’s historic features, such as Sun Temple, the Sun Stone, and the Room of the Three Windows, where you will learn exactly what these locations were used for
• A truly once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity to capture the picturesque landscape
After Machu Picchu you are going back to Aguas Calientes to take your train back to Cusco. Once arrival , private transportation will escort you to your comfortable hotel.
DAY 5: ECUADOR ARRIVAL
Private transfer to Cusco Airport /Connection to Lima/Ecuador. Next destination Quito –Ecuador. Once arrival transportation to your hotel will be provide.
Transfer airport / hotel.
DAY 6: BALTRA ARRIVAL + VISIT TO THE SCIENTIFIC CHARLES DARWIN STAT
Baltra arrival - Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station
Transfer Hotel / Airport to take flight to Galapagos ( not included)
Welcome at the Baltra airport and free transfer by bus to the tip of the Itabaca canal, where you will proceed by a public ferry service in the Island of Santa Cruz. Transport will be waiting in order to transfer you to Puerto Ayora, area where the hotels are located on the Island. On the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve. Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Islands; the species that live in this enchanted place, its origin, the theory of Evolution, the conservation programs, and observe some Giant Turtles in captivity. Accommodation.
DAY 7: EXCURSION TO TORTUGA BAY BEACH
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after 40minute walk (approx.) we will arrive to this magic place, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos, with white sand and green mangroves. “Playa mansa” is where we can swim and enjoy of the beach. Free time for lunch (not included).In the afternoon, tour around the bay on board a yacht, starting with a visit to “La Lobería”, named because of the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Then we proceed with our tour to the “Canal del Amor”, a marvelous site where nature gives us an unforgettable view; at the end of this channel, just a few meters forward, a viewpoint where we can observe reef sharks; from here we continue with a short
walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de los Perros”. Punta Estrada will also be visited. Return to Puerto Ayora.
DAY 8: EXCURSION IN YATCH
Breakfast at hotel.
Excursion in yacht to one of the following Islands: Bartolomé & Bahía Sullivan, Seymour & Bachas, Plazas & Punta Carrión, Santa Fe or similar ones. Lunch included and return to Puerto Ayora to accommodation.
** Tour Operations in Galápagos, may change due to climate conditions, operations, and logistics and are also subject to availability and itinerary changes, days of excursions, etc. However, Goto Peru Guarantees the number of excursions and visits to be met, but does not guarantee the itinerary or specific place to visit
DAY 9: DEPARTURE FROM GALAPAGOS
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to go to the canal of Itabaca, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. At the port you will board a bus of your airline that takes you to the airport. En route you are going to visit a coffee plantation which is part of a social responsibility program. The encouragement for the organic coffee cultivation contributes to the conservation of plants and soil and therefore is deemed to be a perfect model of sustainable tourism..
ennifer Powers & Family New York - USAView all testimonials
Small Groups and Private tours
Our groups range from 4 to 14 travelers with an average of 7-9, and always with the option to upgrade to Vip services with a private guide and private driver.
We live here, trully a 24/7 Assistance
Always you will have a direct local number where to call, from a last minute itinerary change or to request a doctor to come to your hotel.
Cutting the middlemen, headquarters at Peru
You are free to compare we will be able to beat any publish price, we live and work here, you dont have to pay high overhead cost from other overseas agencies.
We take pride of our tripadvisor reviews!
The most important rewards are the authentic hundreds reviews we receive in different travel boards, from single travelers to university trips.
We can adapt to any arrival and departure
We know that international airfares are a factor for that reason we can adapt any of our programs to any arrival flight to Lima or Cusco.
Book Now option or Customize a dream trip!
You can now book a lifetime trip in 5 minutes and be ready to Vacation to the Land of the Incas, or you can also leave our travel local peruvian advisors the design of a lifetime trip!.